Systems Management – Desktop and Mobility
Simplify, Standardise, Automate
Maximise workforce productivity and rein in IT costs with our desktop and mobility consulting services.
It has been proven time and again that the desktop requirements of your individual staff members will never be identical. At ZettaServe, we understand this and it’s why we have crafted desktop and mobility solutions which allow you to meet the varying needs of your workforce, maintain the standards set by your organisation and simplify support for your IT team.
Our desktop and mobility solutions are offered individually as consulting services or as part of a Managed Operating Environment (MOE) desktop transformation.
MOE Desktop Transformation
The MOE desktop transformation features all the services of our desktop and mobility solutions plus much more. The MOE Transformation includes:
- Assess – Assess what you have now, decide what you want to keep or replace
- Design – Workshop with business, stakeholders and IT to document requirements and develop the MOE design
- Build – Implement the modules of the MOE and put them together
- Pilot – Give the new MOE to a subset of the business to validate it meets your requirements
- Deploy – Give the new MOE to all your users
Also included are:
- Microsoft System Center infrastructure – Our recommended deployment technology
- User state migration – Maintaining user data for minimal impact
- Core Office application configuration – Designing and building a uniform Microsoft Office experience
A ZettaServe MOE will simplify, standardise and automate your IT desktop environment by following its proven design and delivery methodology. The ZettaServe MOE has been successfully deployed to over 100,000 devices in Australia.
Desktop and Mobility Consulting
Our desktop and mobility consulting services include:
- Assess an existing Windows image for optimisation, standardisation, best practice and ability to meet your business requirements.
- Assess, design, build and deploy a new Windows image to your business requirements and specification.
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 Enterprise consulting.
- For both desktop and mobile devices.
- More on Windows Client Consulting Services…
- System Center Configuration Manager designed and built to provide the mechanisms to develop and deploy images and applications.
- System Center Configuration Manager agent deployed to your entire fleet.
- Assess existing System Center Configuration Manager infrastructure for optimisation, standardisation, best practice and ability to meet your business requirements.
- More on System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Consulting Services…
- Assess, design and build a mobility solution, based on mobile device management technologies such as System Center Configuration Manager, Windows InTune, Citrix XenMobile and AppSense MobileNow.
- Development of a corporate policy around mobile devices.
- Identification of the risks associated with local and transmitted data.
- Provide manageability of corporate versus personal devices (BYOD).
- More on Mobility Consulting Services…